- For automotive use
- With age, o rings and seals will shrink and deteriorate.
- When Enviro-Safe Stop Leak is added to your a/c system, it reconditions the rubber o rings and seals.
- When the Stop Leak product is installed in an air conditioning system, the product mixes with the refrigerant and oil. As the product circulates in the system, it comes in contact with the o’rings and seals causing them to swell, resulting in "no leak".
- Stopleak will not repair or "fix" cuts or worn out o’rings or seals.
- 1 can will treat 1 vehicle.
- Installing Enviro-Safe Stop Leak may stop the yearly recharge of lost refrigerant.
- Can be used in R134a and R12 system.
- The top of the can has a R134a top.
- Hoses and taps available in R134a and R12 to help you with installation.
- Use only with Mineral, Ester, and Pag oils.
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Stop Leak 4oz Can for R12 & R134a Use