- ARCTIC AIR FOR R12a SYSTEMS
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Note: This item has a 134a top!
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
Proseal and Prodry with Leak Detector for R12 Systems
- Enviro-Safe Proseal and Prodry with Leak Detector finds and repairs minor leaks in mobile R12 a/c systems.
- It seals leaks in evaporators, condensers, fittings and metal lines.
- The ProDry contains a dehydrating agent that converts system moisture into oil. Moisture is corrosive and no one wants that in their system!
- Our highly concentrated, fluorescent yellow dye and allows the dye to be highly visible, and in most cases, able to be seen with the naked eye. However, the use of a blacklight as well as UV glasses does make it much more visible.
- Before replacing expensive parts and labor, try Enviro-Safe Proseal with Prodry and Leak Detector!
- Works on most mobile R12 applications.
- Applications: automotive, campers, semi tractor trailers, combines, thrashers, agriculture applications.
- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- Do NOT use this item in a R410a system.
Arctic Air for R12a, Proseal, Prodry, Leak Detector, & Gauge