- DO NOT USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- DO NOT PULL A VACUUM ON THE A/C SYSTEM.
- If you plan to pull a vacuum or are charging a larger system or dual air system such as on a van, suburban, or SUV, use Enviro-Safe Industrial R134a Replacement refrigerant.
- Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with Dye can be used in all R134a applications, including pre-1994 automotives that have complied with the US EPA Snap regulation.
- Bring your a/c performance back to the original cold air!
- This is the original Enviro-Safe Refrigerant that we first introduced over 20 years ago.
- This kit includes:
- 3 cans of Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement with dye 5 oz cans (5oz can is equivalent to 13oz of R134a)
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe Stop Leak 4 oz can
- 1 can of Enviro-Safe Oil Charge 4 oz can
- 1 each R134a brass gauge kit
- 1 each Dial thermometer
- 1 each system tag
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling properties and performance
- Compatible with most refrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22 years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
R134a Replacement w/Dye, Stop Leak & Oil Kit