- 4 cans of Arctic Air for R1234yf and Gauge with aluminum connectors
- This product is a combination of 2 Enviro-Safe products into 1 for maximum cooling performance. This will remove moisture in the A/C system. Moisture can cause corrosion in the A/C system or the A/C to freeze up.
- The other part of the product will reduce friction in system and provide colder air duct temps in most cases.
- Compatible with any automotive refrigerant except ammonia and CO2
- Drying agent
- Colder air
- Longer life
- A/C Booster
- DO NOT use in ammonia systems
- DO NOT use in CO2 systems
- Cannot be sent to Alaska or Hawaii or exported to foreign countries except in pallet quantities
- Gas propelled
- Installs the same way as refrigerant
- Cannot be added to a fully charged system
- The can tap end is 134a and the vehicle end is 1234YF.
- The gauge reads pressures of 1234YF.
- This is an aluminum gauge set with plastic ends. Perfect for the folks that use it occasionally.
- This is perfect for adding sealants, oil charge, dye charges that have the R134a top on them to R1234YF systems.
- This item will NOT screw onto the top of a R1234YF can! The can tap is an R134a tap and the end of the hose is R1234YF. It will NOT work with valve style 134a cans.
Arctic Air for R1234yf, 4 cans with Gauge